|Power||Peak Power||Repetition Rate||Spatial Mode||Pulse Width||Pulse Energy|
|1950-8-T-2500||8W @ 2500kHz||8MW||Single Shot to 2500kHz||M² < 1.5, TEM00||500fs +/- 100fs||4µJ @ 2000kHz|
|1950-8-T-2500-LP||8W @ 2500kHz||1MW||Single Shot to 2500kHz||M² < 1.5, TEM00||4ps +/- 1ps||4µJ @ 2000kHz|
- Rugged & compact „All-in-One Block“ design
- Easy integration & 48 VDC supply voltage
- Industrial engineering for 24/7 use
- Integrated pulse picker
- Short pulse and long pulse versions available
- Rep Rate from single shot to several MHz
Rugged Design. Compact. Superior Quality.
The FEMTO extends our broad product portfolio of Q-switched DPSS lasers with a novel type of industrial ultra short pulse laser. The all fiber based USP laser is engineered for demanding 24/7 applications that require outstanding performance.
Laser head and power supply are integrated in a rugged, compact „All-in-One Block“ of strengthened, machined aluminum for highest stability. The new design cuts down system costs significantly without any trade-offs in quality or laser lifetime. 48 VDC operating voltage and InnoLas Photonics´ field proven Laser Control Interface enable a simple and easy integration of the system. An integrated pulse picker is included for fast pulse and power control commands.
- 3D structuring of Glass, especially borosilicate-, soda lime glass and fused silica with a subsequent selective etching processes for microfluidic markets.
- 3D structuring of silicon (transparent at 2µm), with or without subsequent selective etching for MEMS, SEMI or Silicon Photonics markets
- Resonant ablation of polymeres and plastics, holograms, e.g. for security markets
- OPV, PV and OLED structuring and processing
- Spectroscopy and gas sensing
- Medical surgery
- Pulse on demand
- Beam delivery optics
- Purge units
- Beam expander box
- Scan head adapter flanges
- Water-to-water or water-to-air chiller